Child and Adolescent Health Care
Your Health Hub offers comprehensive health care for babies, children and adolescents.
- Growth and Development
- Behavioural problems and ADHD
- Rashes and common childhood illnesses
- Nutrition, feeding, fussy eating
- Coughs, wheezing, and Asthma
- Congenital abnormalities and conditions
- Mental health conditions
- Injuries: cuts, bruises, fractures, sprains
- and more…
Adolecent appointments with the GP can be conducted with or without a parent or guardian present – it’s up to the patient and their doctor. Strict confidentiality guidelines apply to consultations for people aged 14 years and over.
Dr Mariusz Rybak and Nurse Practitioner Lisa Sproule have a special interest in Child and Adolescent Health Care as well as infant health, childhood development and behaviour, and children with complex health concerns.