Name: Bethany “Beth” Crane
Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Sydney University – Bachelor Applied Science (Exercise and Sport Science)
- Exercise and Sport science Australia Member and Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- University of Technology Sydney – Graduate Certificate in Diabetes Education and Management
- Australian Diabetes Educators Association Member
Role in the hub:
- Provide Assessment and Exercise Prescription for individuals with a Chronic Condition.
- Run Group Classes
Special Interest Areas:
- All types of Diabetes
- Cardiac, and Pulmonary Conditions.
- Have respect for an individuals needs and level of capability.
- Aim to improve physical confidence and independence through proper exercise prescription, in order to optimise health and quality of life.