Name: Rebekah “Bel” Wilcher
Profession: Physiotherapist & Yoga Instructor.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (University of Newcastle Australia).
- Yoga teacher (RYS 200).
Role in the hub:
- Provides Physiotherapy assessment and treatment, including exercise prescription for musculoskeletal and neurological conditions.
- Teaches classes including move well live well, yoga and general circuit training.
Special Interest Areas:
- Working with Neurological conditions including Parkinson’s, Stroke and MS.
- Therapeutic yoga.
- Getting people moving from all walks of life!
- A patient centred care approach to all aspects of therapy.
- Teamwork to provide quality health care.
- Creating a fun and supportive environment.