Name: Bethany “Beth” Crane
Profession: Exercise Physiologist
- Sydney University – Bachelor Applied Science (Exercise and Sport Science)
- Exercise and Sport science Australia Member and Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- University of Technology Sydney – Graduate Certificate in Diabetes Education and Management
- Australian Diabetes Educators Association Member
Role in the hub:
- Provide Assessment and Exercise Prescription for individuals with a Chronic Condition.
- Run Group Classes
Special Interest Areas:
- All types of Diabetes
- Cardiac, and Pulmonary Conditions.
Beth’s professional values are based on having respect for an individual’s needs and level of capability. She aims to improve physical confidence and independence through proper exercise prescription, in order to optimise health and quality of life.
Beth’s role in the Transformed Weight Loss Program is to help you by providing assessment and Exercise Prescription for individuals. She has a special interest in helping clients achieve wellness through exercise and is very experienced in working with clients with Chronic Conditions including Diabetes, Cardiac and Pulmonary Conditions.