Women’s Health Clinic
The Women’s Health Clinic is a confidential service that provides medical services, information and education to women of all age groups.
Dr. Virginia Baird assists women of all ages in the areas of common gynaecological problems as well as more specific issues including
- Sexual Health including STI screening
- Sexual difficulties
- Menstrual problems
- Menopause Management
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Pelvic pain
- Contraceptive options, including
- IUD assessments and insertion
- Cervical screening
- Period Problems
- Pre pregnancy planning for both partners
- Pregnancy testing and counselling
- Antenatal and Post Natal Care planning and counselling
- Antenatal care
- Breast health advice and checks
- Cervical screening
- Contraceptive implants
- Reproductive health advice and care
- Pregnancy testing, counselling and antenatal care
- STI screening
- Advice and care for menopausal women
- Emergency contraception advice
- Depo Injection
Call our friendly reception team for more information on (03) 6122 0150.
At Your Health Hub, we have a specialist team of medical practitioners skilled in women’s health management.
Our General Practitioners and Nurse Practitioners are skilled in gynaecological conditions including bleeding problems, pelvic inflammatory disease, pelvic pain, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), menopause, and irregular or painful periods.
On the first visit, clients will complete a health assessment with our one of our Nurse Practitioners.
The aim of this assessment is to:
- Obtain a detailed health history about your health, nutrition and social status
- Determine the plan forward and to begin to provide recommendations and coaching for your individual concerns.
Subsequent appointments will build on recommendations and actions taken by the client.
Schedule an appointment today
We want you to feel more balanced and feminine, filled with vitality and radiance and totally hormonally balanced.
So, are you ready?
Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
“Lovely staff from the first welcome from reception right throughout the whole experience. The gamut of services and the coordination of those services is excellent. Well done everyone!“
“Excellent experience. I have a complicated medical history and I feel like I am in safe hands.“
“Love going to a place where you are treated like a person. The whole team are fabulous!“