At Your Health Hub, we have a specialist team of medical practitioners skilled in women’s health management.
Our General Practitioners and Nurse Practitioners are skilled in gynaecological conditions including bleeding problems, pelvic inflammatory disease, pelvic pain, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), menopause, and irregular or painful periods.
Our comprehensive women’s health services include:
- Cervical Screening
- Breast health
- Sexually transmitted infections (STI)screening and advice
- Contraception options, including IUDs and Implanon insertions (and removals)
- Fertility issues
- Pre-pregnancy planning and health care
- Antenatal care
- Menopause advice and management
- Stress, anxiety, depression, and other mental health care
- Preventive health care
- Cardiovascular health assessments, including ECG
- Kidney health check
- Gynaecological problems including endometriosis, pelvic pain, PCOS, and period pain
When booking an appointment, it is suggested you mention to Reception whether you need a full health check so that sufficient time can be booked.