No matter which stage of life you are in, or how big the problem may be, we are here to support you. We highly believe that treatment starts with listening and can only be effective when the practitioner and the client work as a team. Our psychologists will provide you with the support and resources you need to rediscover your confidence and overcome life’s obstacles and challenges.
Adult Psychology Services Include:
- Assessment and Diagnosis of Psychological Disorders
- Psychometric Testing (Including IQ Assessments)
- Grief Counselling and Dealing with Personal Crises
- Domestic Violence (Education and Prevention)
- Interpersonal Issues (Relationship, Marital and Family Problems)
- Coping with Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Development of Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Suicide Prevention
- Dealing with Work Issues
- Goal Setting and Life Coaching
- Anger Management Training
- Drug and Alcohol Addictions (Education and Prevention)
If your concerns are immediate and life threatening, please don’t wait for our response, contact 03 6122 0150 immediately.