Do you have Pain or an Injury that’s interfering with YOUR life?
Do you want to achieve YOUR physical health goals?
Then Your Health Hubs committed specialist physiotherapy team can help YOU achieve this!
Physiotherapy aims to restore proper body function, prevent a decline in function or reduce the impact of dysfunction in people of all ages with physical problems caused by illness, accident or ageing.
Did you know…
- Poor posture can be a source of aches and pains
- Falls are not a normal part of ageing
- Back pain should not be a daily struggle
- Exercise can help reduce the pain of Arthritis
- Exercises and positioning can help clear secretions from your lungs
Physiotherapists utilise various treatment techniques based on individual assessment and personal goals, these can include:
- Manual therapy
- Exercise prescription and instruction
- Self-management strategies and home programs
- Equipment prescription
The qualified Physiotherapists at the Your Health Hub offer a multi-faceted,
Physiotherapists can help treat a wide variety of conditions, including:
- Musculoskeletal conditions including back/neck pain, arthritis and sporting injuries.
- Neurological conditions including stroke, MS, Parkinson’s disease and spinal cord injuries.
- Cardiorespiratory conditions including emphysema, asthma and chronic bronchitis
- Rehabilitation for many surgical interventions including orthopaedic surgery (such as total knee and hip replacements) and neurosurgery (such as vertebral fusions).
Age relateddecline in function including falls prevention, balance troubles, weakness and general deconditioning.
- Postural awareness and treatment to assist in pain relief, muscle imbalances, muscle tension and occupational positioning.
- Promotion of active lifestyles for all age groups.
- Physiotherapy at the Bellerive Quay Health Hub includes both one-on-one treatments within the fully equipped consulting rooms and clinical gym, as well as a variety of group sessions and classes (please see
timetableof classes for more information).
Physiotherapy led classes:
Your Health Hub fosters a multi-disciplinary approach to health care.
Physiotherapists are skilled in the recognition of health issues which would benefit from referral to other appropriate health professionals for optimal care and wellbeing.