Fully supervised in small groups of no more than 10 people.
- Are perfect for beginners, through to
- Active individuals who require less support
- Run by Accredited Exercise Physiologists and Personal Trainers, our circuits are:
Many different payment options available ranging from individual sessions through to package passes.
Classes offered at The Hub.
Special Introductory Offer
- 1-on-1 Exercise Physiology
- Personal Training
- Group Circuit Training
- Multiple Classes each week before, during, and after work hours
- Classes can be purchased individually or as package passes
Exercise is an essential part of your week. Enrol yourself in our 45 minute open circuit and have fun with a group of like-minded people. This social environment provides moderate to high intensity training, with a major focus on fun. Our exercise physiologists and personal trainers support you in a safe and controlled environment.
The benefits of exercise throughout life are well published, but is it safe to exercise over the age of 55? Absolutely!
Regular exercise can protect against chronic disease, improve mood-state and lower the chance of injury. An aging body does take longer to recover, so choosing a moderate level of activity, in a controlled environment is key to your success.
In our senior circuit class you not only receive the benefits of exercise but are immersed in a friendly and social environment.
Classes last 45 minutes.