Our multidisciplinary rehabilitation team are skilled and experienced in providing patient treatments specific to the injury, illness or condition they have sustained. Our team of specialists will assist patients to ensure their best chance of complete recovery.
We offer both memberships and casual visits.
Why are we different to any other Health Centre?
What our memberships offer:
- Small, private studio to feel safe and comfortable in
- Ongoing support and supervision due to the small intimate nature of the studio.
- Limited numbers in the studio at any time ensuring feelings of comfort and availability of equipment.
Due to appropriate programming, advice and your adherence to the plan.
You feel happy to use our centre and therefore you are more likely to attend on a regular basis.
Accountability: Booking in your visits makes just like an appointment helps you stick to a routine and allows us to follow up non-attendance to help you achieve your results.
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Affordable rates
- No lock in contracts
- For our membership rates please give us a call on 61220150 and ask to talk to our Health and Wellness Coordinator and discuss how we can help you.
Is an affordable exercise option for those who want support and variety in their workouts. We currently have a number of options available. We have a range of classes specifically designed for those over the age of participating in our Weight loss Program50 or suffering from chronic disease and injury. To find out more about this timetable
Clinical Pilates: A system of body conditioning designed to strengthen and lengthen the body’s muscles with an emphasis on the core. Involving six principles: Breathing, concentration, control, centring, flow and precision, Pilates trains the mind and body to move efficiently with minimal impact.
We are very proud of our Physiotherapist led Clinical Pilates Program and State of the art Pilates Reformer Studio.
At Your Health Hub we deliver a range of affordable and supportive exercise options for those over the age of 50 years including
- small group sessions
- individual supervised sessions
Circuit Classes run 6 days a week at various times for all ages, levels and genders attending to improve their health, mobility, fitness and achieve weight loss. Sessions are modified to suit all levels and conditions and we actively encourage those with disabilities to attend, these sessions are suitable for you. We limit these classes to a maximum of 12 to ensure adequate supervision, therefore booking is essential.
We also deliver a number of Exercise Under Supervision sessions
perfect for those low in confidence, and requiring greater individualised attention in a financially affordable setting.
These sessions involve individualised programming in a small group situation under the supervision of a qualified and accredited exercise physiologist. Finally you can exercise with confidence feeling safe and supported with the support of a trained instructor within a group of individuals also experiencing difficulties with illness, injury, and motivation just like you. Bookings are essential as places are limited to ensure adequate supervision at all times. Private health rebates are possible depending on your health fund.
Seniors can take out a membership to use the studio with limited supervision for a reduced cost which allows you to attend as often as you like.
What does a Your Health Hub membership entitle you to?
Full use of the centre
- Limited numbers in the studio at any time ensuring availability of equipment and comfort
- Program design and assessment by trained staff
- Orientation to all equipment
- Limited numbers in the studio ensures adequate supervision by trained staff maximising safety.
- No lock in contract, just pay by the month.
- Accountability and support ongoing
We would love to discuss these programs with you further, so feel free to give us a call on 61220150