Time to make: 35 mins (Cooking time: 35 mins), plus 20 min chilling
- 500g turkey breast mince
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped, plus extra sliced chilli, to garnish (optional)
- ¹/³ cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 2 x 250g punnets truss cherry tomatoes
- 4 wholegrain sourdough rolls, split
- 20g baby rocket
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, sliced lengthways into thin ribbons
- Coriander leaves and chilli sauce, to serve
- Combine the turkey, chilli, coriander, garlic and shallots in a large bowl. Season with cracked black pepper. Mix until well combined. Form mixture into four patties. Place onto a tray lined with baking paper. Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- Preheat a greased barbecue hotplate over a medium heat. Grill the patties for 5–6 minutes each side. Spray the tomatoes with olive oil and barbecue for 7–8 minutes, or until tender. Place patties and tomatoes on a plate and keep warm. Spray the rolls with oil and barbecue for a few minutes on each side.
- Top bun bases with rocket, grated carrot, cucumber and a turkey patty. Top patty with coriander leaves and sliced chilli, if using. Drizzle with chilli sauce, top with roll lid, and serve with tomatoes.
Nutritional information (per serve)
Total fat 12.4g
Saturated fat 3.8g
Dietary fibre 8g