Due to the popularity of our last recipe Gluten-free Mushroom & Kale Frittata for the Coeliac Awareness week, we are giving you another one!
Check out this Gluten-free Pumpkin and Lentils Curry recipe!
Time to make: 30 mins
- cooking oil spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mild gluten-free Indian curry paste
- 600g pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 400g gluten-free can chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut in florets
- 1 cup red lentils, rinsed
- 100g baby spinach
- 250g 90-second microwaveable brown rice
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- fresh mint or coriander, to serve
- Spray a large saucepan with oil and place over a medium-low heat. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes until soft. Add curry paste and stir through.
- Add pumpkin, tomatoes, cauliflower, lentils and 2 1/2 cups water. Bring to the boil then reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes until tender. Stir occasionally, adding a little water if necessary. Stir through spinach and cook until wilted.
- Meanwhile, cook rice following packet directions. Fold peas through cooked rice. Serve with curry and garnish with coriander or mint.
Kilojoules 1720 kJ
Calories 441 cal
Total fat 8g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 16g