Corporate Health & Wellness
Your Health Hub is a well-established multi-disciplinary healthcare and medical centre that provides high quality health care and an extensive range of allied health and specialised services and programs. We offer your organisation the convenience and peace of mind that comes from working with a dedicated and integrated team of healthcare professionals with clearly established communication pathways. Our team is committed to measurable results and high quality provision of evidence based health care practices.
Our Corporate Health and Wellness services include Corporate Health Screenings, Injury Management and Rehabilitation Programs, Mental Health Programs, on site Flu vaccinations, Travel Medicine, Skin Cancer Clinic. We also have a fully equipped onsite Rehabilitation Gymnasium in our Bellerive Quay Facility and offer a range of wellness seminars and fitness programs that can be tailored to suit the needs of your organisation.
- Workplace Health Assessments and Flu Vaccinations
- Annual On-site Employee Flu Vaccinations
- On site Biometrics Assessments
- Pre-employment Medicals
- Dive Medicals
- Skin Cancer Checks
- Injury Prevention Programs
- Injury Management Programs
- Leadership Coaching
Our programs and assessments are easy to organise, flexible and specifically tailored to suit your needs.
Your Health Hub can provide you with a complete and integrated service that benefits your company by identifying possible future health problems of your employees and implementing strategies to minimise the risk that these factors may have on your
Workplace Health Assessments and Flu Vaccinations
Evidence suggests that workplace health assessments and annual flu vaccinations improve workplace productivity by reducing absenteeism and improving morale. Subsequently onsite flu shots and skin cancer screenings are often the first step in many workplace wellness programs.
Annual On-site Employee Flu Vaccination
The employee flu vaccination program is conducted at your workplace by our qualified Nurse Immuniser registered with the Department of Health and Human Services.
Our rates are very competitive and include:
- Provision of vaccines and medical consumables
- Minimal wait time for staff
- Specified date/time for our vaccinator to come to your workplace
- Consent forms
- Take-home information for each participant
On-site Biometrics Assessments
Onsite Biometrics Assessments includes a 20 minute on site, private and confidential medical health assessment taking the following measurements:
- Blood pressure
- Waist measurement
- Height and weight
- Finger prick cholesterol
- Finger testing glucose monitoring
- Diabetes at risk questionnaire
Comprehensive medical reports will be provided guaranteed within a 7 day period.
Each participant will also receive a personalised report with any recommendations and the following fact sheets:
- Blood Pressure
- Your Healthy Heart
- Healthy Eating
- You and Alcohol
- Your Body Shape
- Height, weight, body mass index (BMI)
- Cardiovascular examination (heart check, blood pressure, pulse)
- Full musculoskeletal examination including comprehensive range of movement
- Vision assessment including colour blindness
- Audiometry (hearing test)
- Spirometry (lung function test)
- Instant Drug screening to Australian Standards AS/NZS 4308:2008
- Alcohol screening using a hand-held alcohol breathalyser to Australian Standards
- Pathology testing of relevant diagnostic samples
- Radiology as required
At Your Health Hub our qualified and highly experienced GP’s can offer recreational and commercial dive medicals in accordance with the Australian Standard AS4005.1
Skin Cancer Checks
Your Health Hub provides skin screening examinations by qualified doctors with the aim of determining an employee’s risk of developing skin cancer and to check for any developing lesions. All subsequent treatments are the responsibility of the employee.
The checks can be conducted at your workplace for convenience or at our Bellerive Quay Centre and includes:
- Private and confidential screening
- Handouts and brochures
- On site counselling
Injury Prevention Programs
Our team of Medical Specialists and Allied Health Care Providers can assist your organisation with the following Injury Prevention and Management Programs:
- Pre-employment medical and full musculoskeletal functional assessments
- Psychological testing and evaluation
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Stretching Programs
- On-site Massage
- On-site Physiotherapy
- On-site Fitness and Wellness programs
- WH&S and Manual Handling Training
Injury Management Programs
- Fit for Life Rehabilitation Programs
- Better Back Program
- CORE 12 week Injury Rehabilitation Program
- Return to Work Plans
- Mental Health Plans
- Professional Psychology Services
Our health professionals are available to present on site talks to your employees, addressing issues such as Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Mental Health, Communication at Work, Weight Management, Quit Smoking Programs, Team Building Days, Healthy Agening, Nutrition and Wellness topics.
We can tailor all seminars and programs to suit your specific needs.
Our trained specialists are also available to facilitate health and wellness programs on site to your employees including group exercise (group fitness sessions, Yoga, Pilates) and stress management programs (Mindfulness, Tai Chi, Resilience and Coping Strategies).
Our leadership coaches work one-on-one or in small groups with Executives and Managers in medium to large organisations.
The aim of these sessions is to challenge clients to change their behaviour whilst providing support within a structured framework that empowers them to improve their bottom line and achieve long and short term organisational goals.