Name: Ros Luck
- Practice Manager
- Certificate IV Business Administration (State Enterprise Training)
- Certificate IV Professional Practice Management (University of New England)
- Member of Australian Association of Practice Management (AAPM)
Role in the hub:
- To grow and lead a dynamic administration team.
- To provide friendly and efficient customer service to ensure all your questions are answered and your needs are met.
- To provide the structure and support required by our many and varied health professionals so they can concentrate on bringing their very best to our clients.
Special interest areas:
- Customer service
- Training and mentoring
- Empowering Others