Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- The University of Tasmania – Bachelor of Exercise Science & Bachelor of Exercise Physiology (Professional Honours)
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP) and Accredited Exercise Scientist (AES) through ESSA
Role in the hub:
- Full time Exercise physiologist – Management and prevention of Individuals with chronic health conditions.
- Group exercise class instructor.
Special Interest Areas:
- Exercise for cancer patients through all stages of treatment.
- Rehabilitation for musculoskeletal conditions.
To provide an enjoyable environment to comfortably participate and meet your goals no matter what the level of fitness.