Name: Carmen Woodmansee
- Bachelor of Health Sciences
- Masters in Physiotherapy Practice (Honors)
Role in the hub:
- One-on-one Physiotherapy assessment and treatment, including both injury management and exercise prescription for both musckulo-skeletal and neurological conditions.
- Out-reach Physiotherapy Services to remote and rural communities.
- Group Classes including Falls and Balance, Dancing with Dementia and Dancing with Parkinson’s Disease.
Special interest areas:
- Sports injury management and rehabilitation
- Promotion of independence in the elderly through functional training, in both the normal and neurologically impaired population.
- The use of dance as a therapy and exercise modality.
- Providing patient-centered individualised management programs and treatment options.
- Equal access to healthcare.
- Creating a friendly, fun and positive environment to achieve your health goals.