Physiotherapist & Pilates Instructor
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Level 3 (Advanced) Equipment Pilates
- Level 2 (Advanced) Mat work Pilates
Role in the hub:
- Provide Physiotherapy assessment and treatment for clients of the Hub
- Provide exercise program prescription including pilates based exercises
- Provide exercise supervision in our Rehabilitation gym and pilates studio.
- Teach various classes including Mat & More, Tai Chi, Falls & Balance and Dancing with Parkinson’s.
- Work with children through to older adults.
- Supervise Build Your Powerhouse session.
Special interest areas:
- Functional training including pilates
- Working with children & teens to improve movement, strength and flexibility.
- Providing individualised programs and care to clients to help them achieve their best
- Improving strength, posture, balance and pain control.
- Utilising physiotherapy knowledge to ensure programs are safe, effective and appropriate to client needs