Physiotherapist / Pilates Instructor
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Level 3 (Advanced) Equipment Pilates
- Level 2 (Advanced) Mat work Pilates
Role in the hub:
- Provide Clinical Pilates programs and supervision in Pilates studio
- Provide Physiotherapy assessment for clients of the Hub.
- Provide Physiotherapy treatment if required including exercise program prescription and supervision
- Teach various classes including Matwork Pilates, Thai Chi
Special interest areas:
- Clinical Pilates and functional training.
- Providing individualised programs and care to clients to help them achieve their best
- Improving strength, posture, balance and pain control.
- Utilising physiotherapy knowledge to ensure programs are safe, effective and appropriate to client needs